Salty Dog Bloody Mary
Serving Size: 6
- 36 ounces V8 Juice
- 12 ounces vodka
- 12 dashes worcestershire sauce
- 12 dashes (or more) Chuck’s hot sauce (sold at Wards Grocery and NW Seafood)
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons olive juice (dirty)
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 teaspoon oregano
- pinch or more cayenne pepper
- Olives as garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix V8 Juice, vodka, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, horseradish, olive juice together.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon and lime and add to mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add oregano.
- Add pinches of cayenne pepper to taste.
- Garnish with olives. Can also garnish with celery.
This recipe was given to me by Salty Dog Saloon in Gainesville, FL on a paper napkin with just the ingredients. No quantities were included. I experimented with the ratios. Adjust according to your spicy/hot preferences.
By Salty Dog Saloon in Gainesville, Fl via KathyMillerTime
Adapted from Salty Dog Saloon in Gainesville, FL
One of the best ever Bloody Marys