Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Serving Size: 45
- Family sized pack of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 12 ounce bottles of Franks RedHot Buffalo Wing sauce
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix
- Yeast dinner rolls
- 1 bottle Ranch dressing
- I jar hamburger sliced dill pickles
- Place the chicken breast in the crock pot and cover with a bottle of Franks Buffalo Wing sauce. Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix packet over the top and cover.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Once cooked, shred the chicken with a fork. (I usually add a little more buffalo sauce at this time.)
- Let simmer for around 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the yeast rolls in half.
- Add some ranch dressing and dill pickle slice to the crown of the roll.
- After the chicken has simmered, add a spoon full to the bottom of the roll, top and serve.
If you are taking them to a tailgate, I cut squares of aluminum foil and wrap each one individually.
I get my rolls from Sam’s Club. They come in a bag of 36. The number the recipe makes really depends on the amount of chicken in the pack. I get the family sized pack from Sam’s, so that is more chicken than a family pack from the local grocery store.
By Meghan Bodie