- 12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 pound turkey, sliced
- 8 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, sliced
- Dijon mustard
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
- Layer turkey and smoked cheddar cheese on bottom half of rolls.
- Spread mustard on top half of rolls and place on top.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Slice, then serve!
You could try the Tasty method…Place rolls in a pyrex dish instead of foil. Baste with butter and bake. Slice and then wrap in foil to transport to a tailgate.
Take to tailgate in a carryall with hot packs to keep warm.