Sante Fe Soup with Palmetto Cheese
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (1.0–ounce) package ranch style dressing
- 1/2 cup taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can white northern beans, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1 scoop pimento cheese (Palmetto Cheese brand is perfect for South Carolina fans)
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- Fritos BBQ Flavored Corn Chips
- In a large soup pot, cook meat and onions together until meat is brown. Drain well.
- Add ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning mix to meat mixture, mixing well.
- Add remaining canned ingredients.
- Add water, Mix and simmer 2 hours or longer.
- Garnish each serving with a small handful corn chips, scoop of Palmetto Cheese, and sliced black olives.