HASH BROWN POTATO CASSEROLE
Serving Size: 10-12
- 1 package (32 oz) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Defrost potaotes.
- Mix all ingredients except butter and corn flakes.
- Put in a greased casserole dish.
- Top with crushed corn flakes.
- Drizzle with the melted butter
- Bake 1 hour inn a preheated 350 degree oven.
By KathyMillerTime an old tradition