Ham and Cheese Sliders with Blueberry Preserves
Serving Size: 12
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls or party dinner rolls
- 12 ounces thinly sliced Black Forest deli-sliced ham
- 6 ounces thinnly sliced white cheddar cheese
- 1 package Boursin cheese with garlic and fine herbs
- 2/3 cup blueberry preserves (or peach, apricot)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- freshly chopped parsley or dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice party rolls in half, horizontally and place in a 13×9 inch baking dish
- Layer roll bottoms with ham and white cheddar cheese.
- Add a small dollop of blueberry preserves.
- Spread cut side of rolls with Boursin cheese (Go lightly with this as it can be salty)
- Cover with top half of rolls.
- Whisk together the melted butter, parsley, mustard and minced garlic.
- Drizzle over tops of sliders. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes more until cheese is melted and tops are light brown.
- Serve immediately or wrap in foil and….see notes below.
To keep warm at a tailgate I use the Pyrex microwaveable Hot Pack in a Pyrex Portable container.