Game Day Grilled London Broil
Serving Size: 8
- 2-3 lb London Broil
- 1 1/2 cups Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Roses’ Lime Juice
- Garlic Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Black Pepper
- Use a fork to liberally tenderize both sides of the meat
- Generously apply Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder & Black Pepper to both sides of the meat and place in a gallon bag.
- Pour both liquid ingredients into the bag and let marinate for 18-24hrs. Turning halfway through.
- Take the London Broil out of the refrigerator 30-45 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat grill to high heat 650 degrees.
- Place London Broil on the grill and don’t touch for 6 minutes, then turn the meat 45 degrees and let it cook for 3 more minutes.
- Flip the London Broil and lower the temperature to Medium-Low and let cook for 6 more minutes.
- Take off the grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice thin, against the grain and enjoy!
Mike Hart's Aunt Angela's Recipe via KathyMillerTime