Florida Cuban Sliders
Serving Size: 12
- 12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/2 pound ham, sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh pork tenderloin, roasted and sliced
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, sliced
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 small jar sliced dill pickles (chips)
- Yellow mustard
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
- Layer ham, pork, salami, swiss cheese on bottom half of rolls.
- Top with 1 or 2 sliced pickles.
- Spread mustard on top half of rolls and place on top.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Slice, then serve!
You could try the Tasty method…Place rolls in a pyrex dish instead of foil. Baste with butter and bake. Slice and then wrap in foil to transport to a tailgate.
Take to tailgate in a carryall with hot packs to keep warm.
This is my version of the famous ham, swiss cheese and poppy seed minis. I use Cuban sandwich ingredients.