Doe’s Eat Place Marinated Shrimp
- 5 pounds cooked and peeled shrimp 21-25 count
- 3 (15 ounce) cans quartered artichoke hearts
- 3 (15 ounce) cans large whole mushrooms
- 3 (15 ounce) cans large pitted black olives
- 3 (15 ounce) cans green pitted olives
- 3 (16 ounce) jars pepperoncini peppers
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Tony’s Creole seasonings
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 (24 ounce) bottles Wishbone Robust dressing
- Place shrimp in a large bowl.
- Drain artichoke hearts, mushrooms, black and green olives, and pepperoncini peppers.
- Add to shrimp.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir gently.
- Cover and let marinate overnight…and ENJOY
I tailgated with good friends Joanne and Hank at Charles and Mary Ann Signa’s tailgate. What delightful hosts! Thank you! Stay tuned for some good tailgating stories from The Grove.
By Charles Signa via KathyMillerTime