Denny Chimes Hot Wings
Serving Size: 8
- 2 bottles of Paul Newman’s Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chiles
- 50 wings or drummets (rinsed and dried)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3/4 bottle Louisiana Habanero sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai Garlic Chili Pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Sunshine Hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cholula Hot Sauce
- Combine dressing and green chiles. Marinate wings for 2 hours in a large plastic bag.
- Melt the butter. Add sauces and simmer. Remove wings from marinade and grill on medium heat for 45 minutes, turning the wings every 10 minutes. Remove the wings from grill, and place in a large bowl and pour warm sauce over the wings tossing with thongs to coat.
By Myra Jeffreys via KathyMillerTime