Corn and Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 8
- 2 12 ounce cans of shoe peg corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced pimento
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups peeled, thinly sliced cucumbers
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine oil, sugar, salt and red wine vinegar; stirring well.
- Pour over vegetables. Toss gently.
- Cover and chill 8-10 hours or the day before.
- Drain before serving.
By Linda Marees via KathyMillerTime