‘Bama Bloody Marys
Serving Size: 12
- 12 ounces Vodka (or 6 good splashes)
- 36 ounces tomato juice
- 2 shots cabernet wine
- 24 dashes red hot sauce
- 12 dashes worcestershire sauce
- 12 pinches salt
- 12 pinches pepper
- Mix well. Taste test to make sure you have enough spice.
- Important! Let this mixture sit overnight to add body and texture.
- Serve with one stalk celery.
“The recipe for this delectable game day libation is based on 12 servings, but I tend to get a bit liberal on some of the ingredients (life’s too short to be perfect). ROLL TIDE!!”
By Ken Yarbrough via KathyMillerTime
The Cabernet wine adds a unexpected twist