- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cucumber, unpeeled and seeded
- 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh dill
- freshly ground pepper
- little salt to taste
- Grate the cucumber and drain. Squeeze the cucumber in a paper napkin to get as much juice out as possible.
- Mix in the remainder of the ingredients.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top and plop an olive on top.
- Serve with pita bread or pita chips.
Could substitute Greek yogurt for some of the sour cream.