Seven Layered Dip
Serving Size: 8
- 1 16-oz container sour cream
- 2 1-oz packages taco seasoning mix
- 2 9-oz containers bean dip
- 1 6.5-oz can sliced ripe (black) olives, drained well
- 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl stir together sour cream and taco seasoning until well blended and set aside.
- In a 9”x13” dish layer ingredients in this order- bean dip, sour cream mixture, olives, onion, tomatoes and cheese. If not serving immediately, cover and refrigerate. Can be made the day before.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I’m always on the lookout for good tailgating ideas. This is an old recipe, one that I almost forgot about, but it’s perfect for tailgating or any party for that matter. All the layers go together perfectly with tortilla chips. You’ll be tempted to plunge your chip right in, but this dip is so dense your chips will break easily. It’s best to scoop out the dip and spread it on your chip. Have fun tailgating and GO VOLS!
From the Kitchen of Joy McCabe via KathyMillerTime