Pasta Salad, Asparagus,Tomato
- 1 bunch asparagus, blanched and cut into 1″ pieces
- 12 ounces pasta
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cup ripe grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small bunch of basil cut into small/bite size pieces
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Add all ingredients and toss.
- Can be served warm immediately or cold.
This is a healthy alternative for a tailgate! Love all the ingredients.
By Jessica Parks Hurst via KathyMillerTime