It’s All About Green Guacamole
- 4 ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed (1 or more)
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced (save some of the green tops for garnish)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Favorite hot sauce
- Chopped cilantro to taste
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pits, peel and coarsely chop in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice. (The lime keeps the avocados from turning brown.)
- Add the green onions, garlic, jalapeno, salt and pepper.
- Mix, add hot sauce if desired.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sliced green onion tops.
Celebrating the schools with green colors!