Guacamole with Jalapeno Pepper
- 4 ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely minced
- 1 medium tomato, finely diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocados in half, pit and scoop pulp into a bowl.
- Add lime juice immediately to keep pulp from turning brown.
- Using a sharp knife finely dice avocado.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
I love guacamole and have many different recipes. The jalapeno makes this one special. You could add some Texas Pete hot sauce if you like it a little spicier.