- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hormel no beans chili
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, with or without jalapeños, shredded
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can sliced black olives
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a pie dish.
- Add the can of Hormel chili and top with shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Add sliced black olives on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This is very easy to make but tastes so yummy.
By Donna Grubs via KathyMillerTime