CROCK POT CHICKEN TACOS
Serving Size: 6-8
- 16 ounce bag frozen corn
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 24 ounce jar salsa
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- In crock pot, layer corn, beans and chicken.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Pour salsa over top.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- After cooking, remove chicken and shred. Mix chicken back into crock pot.
- Serve over Tortilla chips or corn or wheat street tacos.
- Serve with desired toppings, lettuce, tomatoes, mexican cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and lime.
This recipe makes quite a bit and Babs suggests using left over chicken taco mixture in enchiladas.
By KathyMillerTime via Babs Richardson, "Gracious Living II"