BACON WRAPPED TATER TOTS
Serving Size: 36 appetizers
- 3 cups frozen tater tots
- 6 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice bacon in half length wise and then each half in halves or thirds.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each tater tot.
- Place on a parchment lined baking pan, seam side down.
- Bake at 425 degrees flipping once, until the bacon is crispy, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve on a large platter with cocktail picks and ketchup or Sriracha for dipping.
These would be perfect for a tailgating party especially if you are from Minnesota. Minnesota fans love their tater tots and use them in all kinds of tailgating recipes!
Lib Schuler Via KathyMillerTime