4th of July Watermelon Salad
Serving Size: 8
- 8 cups seeded chopped watermelon
- 1 cup feta cheese or substitute with white stilton cheese with mango and ginger
- 1/2 small Vidalia onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup packed arugula
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice or lime juice
- freshly ground pepper
- Combine first seven ingredients in bowl.
- Whisk together dressing and pour over salad just before serving.
Most recipes call for feta cheese. When available I love the White Stilton with Mango & Candied Ginger Cheese.