- Turkey drippings
- 6 tablespoons Wondra Quick-Mixing Flour
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3 cups chicken or turkey broth
- salt and pepper
- Place turkey drippings in a large saute pan (defat if necessary).
- Stir flour into water.
- Gradually whisk into broth.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute or until to desired consistancy.
- Can keep warm until time to serve.
I tripled the Wondra Quick-Mixing Flour recipe because we always run out of gravy in my family. We want some for left overs the next night!