Serving Size: 12
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon salt (or less) to taste
- pepper to taste
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain and squeeze dry.
- Process the celery, green onions and garlic in a food processor until chopped.
- Add the spinach, mayonnaise, gelatin, salt and pepper and blend well.
- Pour into an oiled serving bowl.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Invert onto a serving platter and unmold.
- Serve with vegetables or crackers.
Top with orange bell pepper to celebrate your Gator school colors. (Or could it be Tennessee?)
Adapted from "A Savory Place" Micah's Place Cookbook