SPINACH AND BACON QUICHE
Serving Size: 8
- 1 9 inch refrigerated piecrust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 lb cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 cups chopped packed fresh baby spinach
- 6 large beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fit 1 piecrust to a 9 inch glass pie plate
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the egg mixture is set.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
Adapted from Paula Deen Via KathyMillerTime