Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Barbecue
- 1 3 -4 pound boneless pork shoulder roast (Boston butt), trimmed
- 1 (18-ounce )bottle favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola soft drink
- Place roast in a lightly greased 6-qt. slow cooker: Pour barbecue sauce and cola over roast. Cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours or until meat shreds easily with a fork.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board; shred with two forks, removing any large pieces of fat. Skim fat from sauce, and stir in shredded pork.
- Serve with buns topped with slaw and dill pickles or top with guacamole. Another great ideas is to spoon over hot cooked cheese grits.
Adapted from Southern Living