Neiman Marcus Cookies
Serving Size: Yields 5
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- In a bowl combine flour, oats, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer cream melted butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the mixing bowl gradually.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll into balls or use a cookie scoop and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
By LeRae Collins via Joy McCabe
Adapted from Neiman Marcus