MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST
Serving Size: 8
- 3-to 4 pound chuck roast, could use a rump roast
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 to 8 pepperoncini peppers, depending on how much heat you want
- 1/2 jar of pepperoncini juice
- Place roast in a large crock pot.
- Sprinkle with au jus gravey mix and the ranch dressing mix.
- Add 1 stick of butter on top.
- Add pepperoncini peppers. I used 8-10.
- Add the pepper juice.
- Cook on low 8 hours. Do not take top off during the cook time.
- When finished cooking, separate beef using 2 new forks.
- Serve on platter with some of the juice. Or served over mashed potatoes or rice.