- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 block sharp cheddar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup white wine vinegar (can use red wine vinegar)
- 1 2oz jar pimentos, drained
- 3T chopped fresh parsley
- 3T minced green onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1t sugar
- ¾ t dried basil
- ½ t salt
- ½ t pepper
- Triscuits for serving
- Cut cheeses in half lengthwise, then cut into ¼” slices.
- The cream cheese cuts best if placed in the freezer to harden a little.
- Line cheeses up, alternating colors into serving dish.
- Combine marinade and pour over cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. It will have hardened up a little, but will liquify again fairly quickly.
- Serve with Triscuits.
A great Tennessee game day appetizer. From Ann Bodie via Joy McCabe
By Ann Bodie via Joy McCabe
A delicious, yet easy to prepare game day appetizer