Kathy’s Pimento Cheese Sandwich
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- Duke’s mayonnaise to your favorite consistency (start with 1/3 cup)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Optional ingredients
- chopped pecans
- diced jalapenos
- Shred cheddar cheese in a food processor.
- Add mayo to desired consistency.
- Mix in other ingredients.
The Masters Tournament always serve their pimento cheese on white bread. I also love using Rosemary Olive Oil Bread.
Many Southern cooks swear by Duke’s Mayonnaise in their pimento cheese or egg salad sandwiches.