Hot Artichoke Dip, Tomatoes & Chilies
Serving Size: 8
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can artichoke hearts (quartered) & processed in food processor
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies, drained
- 1 (2.25-ounce) small can of sliced black olives, drained
- Paprika sprinkled on top
- After processing artichoke hearts, combine all other ingredients.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 30-45 minutes. Be sure to drain tomatoes and olives before adding.
- Serve with crackers or blue corn chips.
I make this all the time!!! Kathy’s favorite hot appetizer.
Jeff suggested using Rotel diced tomatoes & green chiles with LIME. We tried it with fresh lime juice and it was delicious. Think this will be a great new addition.
This is Kathy’s version of the old standby; Artichokes, Mayo & Parmesan Cheese