High Hampton Sunday Fried Chicken
- Chickens, cut in quarters
- Carnation Milk
- Dip the chicken in Carnation Milk.
- Season a pan of flour with salt and dip the chicken in this flour; roll the pieces around a bit.
- Fry in Wesson Oil until nicely browned.
- Put in pans with drip pans under them.
- Put in slow oven for an hour or so.
This is the wording from High Hampton Hospitality. The secret is in the slow oven with drip pans.
By High Hampton Hospitality cookbook from the High Hampton Inn
The first printing 1970 Very simply put, but the best chicken ever