Egg Salad Sandwich
- 1 dozen hard-boiled, peeled eggs
- 3 tablespoons Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 7 shakes of Crystal hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
- 4 teaspoons Wickles Relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring eggs covered with water to a boil. When boiling, cover with lid and turn off the heat. Allow to sit 20 minutes.
- Drain immediately and fill the saucepan with cold water. Peel eggs under cold running water. Chop peeled eggs in a bowl.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Add more mayo if needed to achieve right consistency.
- Masters style…Serve on white bread.
The Wickles relish adds a wickedly delicious kick to the egg salad.You might want to use your favorite sweet pickle relish or dill pickle relish.