DEVILED EGGS GEORGIA STYLE
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Cover with 2-3 inches water.
- Bring to a boil. Cover.
- Remove from heat, and let stand 20 minutes.
- Drain immediately and fill the saucepan with cold water and ice.
- Peel under cold running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks with mayonnaise. Add relish, mustard, salt, and pepper; stir well.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish, if desired.
Roasaline uses dill pickle relish instead of sweet pickle relish.
By Rosalind Bowles via KathyMillerTime