Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Strawberries, pound cake and any other fruit
- Place water in fondue pot, 1/3 full.
- Place the porcelain bowl into the fondue pot and heat on the stove.
- Place the heavy cream in the bowl and heat gently.
- When the cream starts to bubble around the edges, turn off the heat and whisk in the chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted add the vanilla and stir to mix.
- Place the fondue pot on the table and keep warm over the burner.
- Serve with strawberries, cake and other fruit.
Adapted from The Fondue Cookbook