Serving Size: 14
- 1 1/2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon A-1 Sauce
- 1 tablespoons Kitchen Bouquet
- 3 green peppers chopped by hand
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 organic boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cans (16 ounces) tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 3 onions, chopped
- 5 tablespoons butter
- white rice
- Condiments for toppings
- green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake chicken for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Cook green pepper in butter until soft.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add flour, salt and curry . Stir until smooth.
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, and spices.
- Add cooked chicken cut in pieces.
- Serve over rice.
By Nan Sands via KathyMillerTime