Serving Size: 4-6
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (optional)
- 3 eggs
1. Cook carrots until soft in free-range chicken broth.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Remove carrots from broth and place in a food processor, or high speed blender. Puree until smooth.
4. In large bowl, combine pureed carrots, onion, lemon juice, melted coconut oil, coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, pure maple syrup, and eggs.
5. Using a hand mixer, beat all ingredients until smooth.
6. Pour into a 2-quart shuffle dish, lightly greased with coconut oil.
7. Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes, center should be firm to the touch before eating.
8. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired, and serve.
Becky baked in individual ramekins.
Becky Grimes Via KathyMillerTime
Make It Paleo