For quite a few years our family has served our big Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, choosing to celebrate when the tree looks so beautiful all lit up. We serve Beef Tenderloin along with a few other family favorites.
I saw the cutest cheese platter idea on Instagram from That Cheese Plate. You can follow Marissa on Instagram here. She has great ideas for cheese boards…And she calls this one her Charcutree!
I used Georgia Pecans, perfect this time of year, given to me from a dear friend.
- Rosemary sprigs
- Cheese (I used one of my favorites, Champagne Aged Cheddar Cheese from Yancy's Fancy, but any aged cheddar would work)
- Raspberries and Blackberries
- Castelvetrano Olives
- Georgia Pecans, or Candied Walnuts
- Pomegranate Seeds to garnish
- Place Rosemary sprigs on cheese board with the base acting as the base of the tree as in photo
- Add the cubed cheese
- Add Prosciutto in a twisted shape
- Olives, fruit and nuts
- Garnish with Pomegranate seeds
NOTESI used a baked bread star from my nativity scene as the star at the top of the tree. Marissa uses shortbread star shaped cookies if you can find them.
By KathyMillerTime Adapted from Marissa. That Cheese Plate
Recipe Printed from www.kathymillertime.com
Wishing you and yours a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year…
From Our Table To Yours
Come celebrate with me.
I’ll save you a seat at the table.