Pimento Cheese Ball
- 1 3 (ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons pimentos, chopped
- 2-3 tables
- Combine in a food processor, pulse to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve with crackers.
- This recipe should be refrigerated in a small bowl for 3 hours.
- Transfer to wax paper, shape into ball and roll in pecans.
- Refrigerate overnight.
By Jessica Parks Hurst via KathyMillerTime