Zoodles In White Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 2
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) can whole clams, drained and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups zoodles
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- fresh lemon wedges
- fresh basil leaves
- Heat oil in cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and capers. Cook until the onions are translucent about 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped clams and heat for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over noodles in individual bowls.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge over each bowl and garnish with basil.
Double or triple and add extra clams if desired…And season with as much lemon as you like!
Maria Emme, "The 30 ketogenic Cleanse"