Smoked Oyster Cheese Log
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 can smoked oysters, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix mayonnaise and cream cheese together.
- Add salt, Worcestershire and onion.
- Spread about ½ inch thick on waxed paper.
- Chill for a little while.
- Spread chopped oysters on top. Roll like a jelly roll. Chill.
- Roll in fresh chopped parsley. Serve with crackers.
By Judy Pillans via KathyMillerTime