MOM’S BAKED SPAGHETTI
Serving Size: 12
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (28 ounces) petite diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onions and green pepper. Drain.
- Add butter, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and oregano. Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Boil spaghetti according to package. Drain,
- Place half of the spaghetti in a greased casserole dish. Top with half of the meat mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Mix the soup and water until smooth; pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Let sit.
I do think this could have a little more tomato saucy feel. Will keep you posted if I come up with somthing different.