MINNESOTA TATER-TOT HOT DISH
Serving Size: 8
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen mixed vegetables
- (1 16 oz.) package frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar jack cheese
- Brown the ground beef with the onion. Drain.
- Stir in the soup, milk and vegetables.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 baking dish.
- Arrange the tater-tots on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbly and the tater tots are brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the tater tots, return the dish to the oven, and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.