Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 12
- 12 paper cupcake baking cups
- 14 crisp cookies (such as Lotus Biscoff)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place paper baking cups in a standard 12 cup muffin pan.
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until finely crushed.
- Stir together cookie crumbs, butter and salt. Firmly press about 1 1/2 tablespoons crumb mixture into each paper cup.
- Bake at 325 for 6 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Divide mixture among prepared baking cups.
- Bake at 325 for 15 to 20 minutes or until just set. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 4-24 hours.
Kathy’s Tip…I doubled the filling mixture to give a thicker filling to crust ratio.
Adapted from Southern Living