Serving Size: 12
- ¾ pounds spaghetti
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 cups cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup French dressing
- cracker crumbs
- Cook spaghetti and set aside.
- Make sauce in pan with flour, butter, milk, cream, soup and chicken broth.
- Add ¾ cup cheese and lemon juice.
- Season with onion, dry mustard, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and add mayo.
- Mix sauce with drained spaghetti and chicken.
- Place in large casserole dish.
- Add rest of grated cheese and tomatoes.
- Drizzle dressing on top.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
By KathyMillerTime via Lucy Hawkins