Apple Slaw with Chive and Jalapeño Dressing
Serving Size: 12
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons or less sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons or less salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 (10 ounce ) bags angel hair shredded cabbage
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored, seeded and Julienned
- 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, whisking until smooth; stir in chives and jalapeno.
- In a large bowl, combine slaw, apples, and cheese.
- Pour dressing mixture over slaw mixture, tossing well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Adapted from Southern Lady Magazine