RED WINE MARINATED FLANK STEAK
Serving Size: 8 for main course or 24 appetizer portions
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup dry red wine
- lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 (1 1/2 pound) flank steaks
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large shallow dish or heavy duty plastic bag.
- Add steaks, turning to coat.
- Chill 8-12 hours, turning steaks occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill 15-20 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice steaks diagonally across the grain.
Great as the main course or serve with biscuits for an appetizer portion.