PULL APART TURKEY AND SMOKED CHEDDAR CHEESE SLIDERS
Serving Size: 24
- 2 packages Hawaiian style rolls
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices smoked cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice 2 packages of Hawaiian style rolls in half horizontally, leaving the rolls attached.
- Spread the cut side of the top half with mayonnaise.
- Layer 1 lb sliced deli turkey and 8 slices of cheddar cheese on bottom half.
- Replace the top half of rolls and arrange in a 13 x 9inch disposable aluminum pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter with 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, dried onion flakes and poppy seeds.
- Bring to a boil. Pour evenly over rolls.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until tops are browned.
- Makes 24 sliders.
These sliders are perfect for tailgating. I transport in foil in a Pyrex Portable carrier kept warm with a hot pack.