Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 20
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- graham crackers
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Place on plastic wrap, shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers.
This is a surprise to most guests. It looks like the traditional cheese ball, but when people bite into it–WOW so sweet and so good!
This makes a very large ball. I like to divide in half, making 2 smaller balls.
Pam Hope via KathyMillerTime