Serving Size: 6-8
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (or your own)
- 1 8 ounce package lasagna noodles
- 1 12 ounce carton cottage cheese
- 1 8 ounce carton sour cream
- 1 6 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups (16ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef. Drain drippings.
- Mix with spaghetti sauce.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, and cream cheese; mix well.
- Spread about ½ cup of meat sauce in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Layer half each of the noodles, cottage cheese mixture, meat sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.