CANDIED BACON CRACKERS
- 12 club crackers
- 4 slices bacon cut into thirds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 jalapenos thinly sliced
- Lay club crackers on a cooking rack in a baking sheet.
- Place 1 piece of bacon onto each cracker.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Add freshly cracked black pepper to each piece.
- Add one slice of jalapeno to center of each cracker
- Sprinkle again with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until bacon is cooked through.
By KathyMillerTime via Carrie Miller